What to Expect
The Danmer buying experience is a pleasant 3 step process, and it all begins with a call to (888) DANMER-8, or an e-mail to TellMeMore@Danmer.com.
Throughout the process, we have friendly, responsive and effective customer service agents available 7 days a week.
- One of our highly-trained shutter design experts will come to your home and clearly explain all of your options and the difference between various types of home shutters. We will bring the showroom to you, where we help you design the shutters to fit your budget and décor perfectly.
- We then, right there at the time of sale, schedule an appointment to complete a blueprint by our installer. We strive to have that appointment set within one week of the design consultation.
- At the time of the blueprint and measure, your installation appointment will be set. We will call to confirm your install appointment 1-2 days beforehand. That guaranteed delivery date is typically in as little as 14 days. But because we're the factory AND the installers, we can deliver and install even faster upon request. We can install your custom shutters in as little as 3 days from measure, subject to some restrictions and extra charges for this rush service.
- All designers and installers are Danmer employees and factory-trained design professionals, not part-time installers.
- We are fully licensed and bonded, California Contractors License # 574304.
- Since we make custom products, our designers and installers can offer numerous options on framing, colors, materials, hardware, special touches, and more.
- Their job isn't finished until you're satisfied. We treat every customer like they were our only customer.
The Buying Experience
No obligation to purchase