Great Service. Great Product!
At Danmer, we are dedicated to manufacturing the finest customin the world to our customers exact specifications with no headaches or hassle.
We treat every customer like they were our friends and family. That's the Danmer Difference.
Schedule a Free In-Home Design Quote!
David and Rona Neiman founded Danmer Custom Shutters in 1976. In 1987, Thermalite™ was introduced by Danmer as a wood substitute for shutters, putting our concern for the environment and preservation of natural resources at the forefront.
Throughout the 80's and 90's, Danmer's reputation for quality and customer service won us contracts with large companies such as Broadway, Weinstock, Emporium, Macy's, Strouds, and Coldwell Bankers. Danmer Custom Shutter is currently the only approved shutter manufacturer approved by the California League of Homeowners.
Choose Thermalite Shutters for the fastest turnaround time in the industry. You can receive a shipping confirmation within 72 hours from the moment our factory trained installer completes the measurement of your windows. Give us a call today or schedule your FREE in-home design quote.
WE’RE GROWING. WE’RE HIRING, YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE
At Danmer, we’re committed to a thriving business environment. Our employees take great pride in treating every Customer like they're one of our friends and family, and by making the finest Window Coverings in the world.
Interested in joining the Danmer family? Check out our openings below.
In-Home Shutter and Window Coverings Installer - Location: Bay Area, San Francisco, South Bay, East Bay, Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley
As we build and install the world's finest shutters, Danmer is the industry leader in Custom Shutters and Window Coverings serving our customers throughout CA for over 40 years.
If you're interested providing installation services and solutions directly to homeowners and businesses with market-leading innovations, USA made products and the industry's strongest warranty, than you may have found your home. Your earning potential is based on your experience, plus we provide benefits, mileage and expense reimbursements. We're looking for Licensed Window Covering Installers with computer skills, excellent communication skills, and strong time-management skills. For more information, please contact Mauricio.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointment Setters / Outbound Sales Agent - Location: Van Nuys, CA
With consistent growth, we are looking to bring on new talent and hire new appointment setters for our team here in Van Nuys.
For our Appointment Setters, we offer:
• Base pay beginning at $13+/hr DOE
• Monthly bonuses dependent on personal productivity and company performance
• Paid trainingMedical, Dental, Vision, and PTO benefits
• 8 hour shifts available between 8am - 8pm Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm Friday-Saturday, and 9am-6pm on Sunday
• Business casual working environment that rewards teamwork
Appointment Setters receive inbound calls and transfers from prospective customers looking to schedule a free in-home consultation as well as make outbound calls to both follow up on leads generated by demonstrators and reach out to previous customers. The main objective is to schedule quality driven appointments and to maintain designer schedules to ensure maximum occupancy.
Appointment Setter Job Requirments:
• 1+ years of successful telemarketing sales experience preferred
• A deep desire to provide great customer service with each interaction
• Comfortable working within a team environment
• Exceptional follow through with each customer
• Professional attitude, polished written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, email your resume and cover letter to Sandy.Spellman@danmer.com.
In-Home Sales Design Associate - Various Locations Throughout CA
Join our sales team for an exciting business opportunity. In this role you will be proud to:
• Sell high quality, lifetime warranted products, services and solutions direct to homeowners
• Be associated with industry leaders on the forefront of technology
• Receive qualified leads annually and meet with people who have asked for our service
• Our in home sales designers experience a 50%-60% close rate
In Home Sales Designer Consultant job requirements:
• In home sales experience a plud but not necessary
• Computer skills a plus
• In Home sales presentation skills
• Excellent communication skills with a passion for selling
• Self-motivated, closer mentality
• A professional image, high level of integrity
• Strong Organizational skills
• Effective referral and network building skills
• Excellent time management
• Must be self-motivated and results oriented
• Must have ability to sell to a broad customer base
• Excellent pay – Salary/Commissions/Bonus/medical benefits/mileage and expense reimbursement
If you meet the above requirements, email your resume and cover letter to Sandy.Spellman@danmer.com.
We Bring the Showroom to You With All the Options to Choose From
All Your Shutters, Blinds and Shades Delivered Directly to Your Home
Installed in Your Home By Our Factory Trained and Certified Installers
* 50% Off every second window covering. Retail value of the 2nd window covering must be equal to or less than the retail value of the first window covering. Ask your Danmer designer for full details.
+ Quick Ship: Delivery, up-charges, and restrictions may apply. Ask your Danmer Design Specialist for the details.
† The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 01/06/2017 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires [12/31/2017].
†Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. The Home Projects® Visa® credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender.
Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit at participating merchants. Regular monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period.
Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional period. For newly opened accounts, the APR for Purchases is 27.99%. This APR may vary with the market based on the U.S. Prime Rate and is given as of 1/01/16. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. If you use the card for cash advances, the cash advance fee is 5.00% of the amount of the cash advance, but not less than $10.00.