Danmer manufactures the highest quality Basswood and PHD (Premier Hardwood) shutters made
from the highest grade hardwood available. Due to incredibly low resin
content, resins will not bleed through the finish nor discolor the stain. If you’re looking for wood shutters, Danmer has what you’re looking for.
Our special Diamond Coat Finish™ is designed to give our wood shutters an
extra-hard finish, significantly extending the shutters’ longevity.Not all wooden shutters can offer this type of endurance.
Manufacturing of Custom Wooden Shutters
Our manufacturing process includes the patented Duraglide Louver Tension System,
guaranteed never to need tightening or adjusting. The fastening system
used to secure the tilt rod to the wooden louvers is guaranteed never to loosen
or to pull out.
Our hardwood shutters are available in wood stain finishes, and our experts
are able to custom match to many colors.
Wood Shutter Facts:
- Only durable, furniture grade basswood is selected for our wood shutters.
- Tight grained, low resin, closed pore hardwood.
- When properly finished, basswood will not bleed.
- Patented Duraglide tension system: grooved nylon bushing with stainless
- Epoxy coated staples: guaranteed not to fall out.
- Rabbetted stiles.
- Diamond undercoat seals out moisture.
- Hand sanding to create a smooth finish.
- Furniture grade dowels place every inch where stiles and rails meet.
Wood Shutter Warranty:
View our Gallery of Photos and Videos
- All Basswood and PHD (Premier Hardwood) shutter warranties are transferable.
- 10 years on painted finish.
- 10 years on workmanship and labor.
- Lifetime on all moving parts, including louver tension system and staples.
- Lifetime against bleeding
- Two years on stain finish