Your bedroom is your sanctuary. It’s where you can escape from the world and catch some well-deserved z’s. But whether you’re awake or asleep, there’s no reason why your bedroom shouldn’t be looking fantastic at all times. Here are 5 of the best ways to feature shutters in your bedroom:
- Master Bedroom with Specialty Shutters. Danmer’s UltraLuxe Shutters can be installed in any opening, any door, any window or any specialty shape. They add a simple, but sleek and elegant design to each window.
- Eco friendly Thermalite Shutters. Master bedrooms with larger windows can be fitted with bi-folding custom panel shutters, perfectly functional and color matched to fit any decor! And Thermalite’s energy saving properties will keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Specialty Arch or Slant Top Shutters. A beautiful window deserves a beautiful window covering. UltraLuxe Shutters are custom designed and installed for Fan Top windows, Arch windows and Slant Top windows – all of which are a difficult fit for most other window covering companies…but a breeze for Danmer.
- Double Hung Custom Shutters. Double Hung Thermalite shutters add more control of light and privacy to any shutter design. Simply open the shutter doors for a clear, open view of your backyard, whether it’s the patio, the pool, or your window to beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
- Shutters in Bedroom with Bay Window. Like other unusually shaped and sized windows, bay windows add significant beauty to any room. Adding custom shutters to them enhances that beauty, while adding privacy, light control, and temperature regulation.
As you can see, the possibilities are endless. Visit Danmer’s website to see what Danmer can do for your bedroom. Or, if you’re ready to experience the Danmer Difference first hand, call us 24/7 at (800) 684-3434 to set up your FREE in-home consultation.