The “era of relaxation” isn’t going away anytime soon. American families have grown fond of living spaces that allow them to unplug and unwind from the hectic pace of life these days. But as we near the midpoint of 2017, cheerful and up-beat colors are still in vogue and a new flock of “trends” in interior design look a lot like recent tried and true standards for summer. Here are some of the most popular summer design trends so far:
- Color pops: Small but Bold. Summer bring bold flavors, sights and sounds…don’t shy away from bringing a little bit of color into your home. If furniture is too much for you, opt for bright accessories such as throws, pillows or accent rugs.
- Outdoor comes in. You’re probably spending more time outdoors than indoors during the summer, but you can still bring the season’s best elements inside with you. There’s no stopping the current nature trend by decorating homes with lots of indoor plants and trees and the warm earth tones to complement them.
- Window improvements. The right Window Coverings remain the best way to complement to any decor while you regulate the amount of light that gets in, and how much of your room’s decor they illuminate. With nearly limitless possibilities for colors, styles, and shapes, swapping out window treatments can transform an entire room or your entire house without breaking the bank.
- Texture. Weaving texture into your home’s interior makes it more inviting and relaxing. Texture’s don’t need to be permanent, try draping a wool throw over a chair or mix up your fabrics used for decorative pillows to test this trend.
Before taking on any major home improvement projects, it’s always good to research upcoming trends and home improvement solutions — and never hesitate to consult industry professionals with any questions you may have.
If your summer decor plan includes a window treatment upgrade, contact Danmer to find the solution that best fits your style and budget.
Do you have a special party or gathering you’re hosting at your house for the Holidays? It would seem next to impossible to have brand new Plantation Shutters installed in your home in time for the Holidays, right? Well, Danmer has taken care of that. Exclusively from Danmer, our 72 Hour Quick Ship Program can deliver on such a promise.
Our genuine patented Thermalite Shutters are made right here in the USA – in our own factory – to fit the exact specifications for your home. So if you really need to beautify your home for the Holidays – or for any special occasion – we can make that happen.
With our 72 Hr. QuickShip Program, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation within 72 hours from the moment our factory trained installer completes the measurement of your windows. All you have to do is give us a call and say “I want the Quick Ship Program” and we’ll have one of our Shutter Design specialists help you choose just the right design to fir your décor and your budget. If you really need them fast, we’ll have your window measurements taken quickly and then we’ll get to work building and shipping your Shutters within 72 hours from the completed measurements.
With a FREE design quote, FREE delivery and FREE installation, you can enjoy your brand new Thermalite shutters with the entire family for the upcoming Holiday Season. Give us a call today or schedule your FREE in-home design quote.
You can choose window coverings not only for decoration but also for energy savings. The right window treatments will reduce heat loss in the winter and keep your home cooler in the summer. Here’s a guide to help you weigh the options and come up with a perfect solution for your home or office.
Danmer Genuine Thermalite Shutters
Energy efficient Thermalite™ Shutters Insulating system will insulate your home up to three-times better wood shutters for optimal temperature regulation. The right shutters can lower your home energy bills by as much as 35%
Hunter Douglas Duette Architella Honeycomb Shades
Duette Architella honeycomb shades keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. A variety of fabrics and a Vertiglide™ option for large windows and sliding doors make it the top-selling product in the industry.
Huntter Douglas Silhouette® Shades
Silhouette® shadings feature soft adjustable fabric vanes that appear to be floating between two sheer fabric panels that beautifully diffuse harsh sunlight. Simply tilt the vanes to achieve your desired level of light and privacy, while helping to lower your home energy bills.
Hunter Douglas Vertical Solutions®
Vertical Blinds are an economical assortment of verticals offered in 3 ½” styles, patterns and colors. Vertical Solutions® will protect your furniture and flooring from fading with at least 75% protection from harmful UV rays.
What kind of window treatments do you prefer? Call us at (888) 326-6378 to learn more about Danmer, or to set up your free in-home consultation.
Your bedroom is your sanctuary. It’s where you can escape from the world and catch some well-deserved z’s. But whether you’re awake or asleep, there’s no reason why your bedroom shouldn’t be looking fantastic at all times. Here are 5 of the best ways to feature shutters in your bedroom:
- Master Bedroom with Specialty Shutters. Danmer’s UltraLuxe Shutters can be installed in any opening, any door, any window or any specialty shape. They add a simple, but sleek and elegant design to each window.
- Eco friendly Thermalite Shutters. Master bedrooms with larger windows can be fitted with bi-folding custom panel shutters, perfectly functional and color matched to fit any decor! And Thermalite’s energy saving properties will keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Specialty Arch or Slant Top Shutters. A beautiful window deserves a beautiful window covering. UltraLuxe Shutters are custom designed and installed for Fan Top windows, Arch windows and Slant Top windows – all of which are a difficult fit for most other window covering companies…but a breeze for Danmer.
- Double Hung Custom Shutters. Double Hung Thermalite shutters add more control of light and privacy to any shutter design. Simply open the shutter doors for a clear, open view of your backyard, whether it’s the patio, the pool, or your window to beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
- Shutters in Bedroom with Bay Window. Like other unusually shaped and sized windows, bay windows add significant beauty to any room. Adding custom shutters to them enhances that beauty, while adding privacy, light control, and temperature regulation.
As you can see, the possibilities are endless. Visit Danmer’s website to see what Danmer can do for your bedroom. Or, if you’re ready to experience the Danmer Difference first hand, call us 24/7 at (800) 684-3434 to set up your FREE in-home consultation.
To wood, or not to wood? That is the question. Wood blinds in your home will display a distinct and desirable look that can’t be duplicated by any other window coverings? Did you know that all wood blinds are not solid wood? There are alternative materials that represent the same look and feel of wood blinds. Here are a few of the blinds and the materials that we recommend you consider:
- Woven Wood Blinds create a warm, natural look that transforms incoming sunlight into captivating design statements. Offered in Provenance and Alustra varieties from Hunter Douglas, our woven wood blinds are available in countless designs and textures.
- Faux Wood Blinds are an economical and attractive solution when you want the look of a wood-grained finish, crafted from a durable and easy to clean synthetic material.
- Solid & Stain Wood Blinds from Hunter Douglas are the real wood option, made from beautiful hardwood grains for added a sense of warmth and natural beauty. Whether you’re looking for classic colors and wood grains or modern stains and wire-brushed textures, Danmer offers you a wide selection of solid and stain wood blinds.
If blinds made of wood or faux wood is your material of choice, visit our website to see our selection of blinds, or call us at (800) 684-3434 for a FREE in-home consultation and we’ll bring the show room to YOU!
Choosing the RIGHT shutters for your home can be a challenge — especially when they seem to all look kind of alike. Sure, at first glance, they can look similar to an untrained eye. But the truth is: If you select the wrong company to make your shutters, you could end up with headaches, delays and constant repair issues. Not all shutters are the same. Here what separates the best Shutters from the rest:
- Quality shutters are constructed from quality materials. Be careful NOT to buy shutters that are made using glue, wood chips, and formaldehyde. This is very common but you wouldn’t know it unless you asked the Shutter manufacturer specifically. Danmer uses a solid, non-toxic polymer called Thermalite for a stronger and more reliable shutter.
- Shutter hardware should be built to last. While other shutter companies use hollow and weak plastic clips as hardware on their products, Danmer installs premium metal Tilt Rod hardware for maximum durability.
- Insist on a shutter that will function properly for the long haul. Only Danmer has the patented Duraglide Louver Tension System that’s so reliable, it’s guaranteed NEVER to need adjusting or tightening.
Without question, Danmer makes the finest custom shutters around. Not only are they guaranteed to never chip, warp, or discolor, they’re made and assembled right here in the USA!
Let Danmer show you the Danmer Difference: call us 24/7 at (800) 684-3434 to set up your free in-home consultation.